WealthForge Holdings, Inc. (WealthForge) views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or company that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- • To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone to make a complaint
- • To publicize the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact WealthForge to make a complaint
- • To make sure individuals at WealthForge know what to do if a complaint is received
- • To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- • To make sure that complaints are, whenever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- • To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of WealthForge, including its employees or contractors.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints come from any person or organization who has a legitimate interest in WealthForge, including clients, stakeholders, etc.
A complaint in writing by email or US Mail.
This policy does not cover complaints from employees who should use WealthForge’s Discipline and Grievance policies.
If the complaint is related to the activities of WealthForge Securities, it will be handled in accordance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with WealthForge’s executives.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Adopted on: September 1, 2020
Last reviewed: August 26, 2020
Complaints Procedure of WealthForge Holdings, Inc
Publicized Contact Details for Complaints:
Any written complaints concerning WealthForge Technologies may be sent to WealthForge at 3015 W Moore St. Ste. 102 Richmond, VA, 23230 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal complaints may be made by calling 804-308-0431 ext. 161.
Any written complaint concerning WealthForge Securities or one of its associated people should be sent to Attn: Jim Raper, 3015 W Moore St. Ste. 102, Richmond, VA 23230 or by email to email@example.com.
Verbal complaints pertaining to WealthForge Securities may be made to the Firm’s CCO, Jim Raper at 804-956-3368.
Complaints may arrive through channels publicized for that purpose or through any other contact details or opportunities the complainant may have.
Complaints received by telephone need to be recorded.
The person who receives a phone complaint should:
- • Write down the facts of the complaint.
- • Take the complainant’s name, address and telephone number.
- • Note down the relationship or the complainant to WealthForge (for example: client, member).
- • Tell the complainant that we have a complaints procedure.
- • Tell the complainant what will happen next and how long it will take.
- • Where appropriate, ask the complainant to send a written account by post or by email so that the complaint is recorded in the complaint’s own words.
In many cases, a complaint is best resolved by the person responsible for the issue being complained about. If the complaint has been received by that person, they may be able to resolve it swiftly and should do so if possible and appropriate.
Whether or not the complaint has been resolved, the complaint information should be passed to the Legal Department within one week.
If the complaint pertains to WealthForge Technologies or WealthForge Holdings, upon receiving the complaint, the legal department records it in the complaints log. If it has not already been resolved, they delegate an appropriate person to investigate it and to take appropriate action.
If the complaint pertains to WealthForge Securities, upon receiving the complaint, the CCO will review it and record it in WealthForge Securities’ books and records.
If the complaint relates to a specific person, they should be informed and given a fair opportunity to respond.
Complaints should be acknowledged by the person handling the complaint within a week. The acknowledgement should say who is dealing with the complaint and when the person complaining can expect a reply. A copy of this complaint procedure should be attached.
Ideally complainants should receive a definitive reply within four weeks. If this is not possible because, for example, an investigation has not been fully completed, a progress report should be sent with an indication of when a full reply will be given.
Variation of the Complaints Procedure
WealthForge’s CEO, or his designee, may vary the procedure for good reason. This may be necessary to avoid a conflict of interest, for example, a complaint about the Office Manager should not also have the Office Manager as the person leading a review.
Monitoring and Learning from Complaints
Complaints are reviewed annually to identify any trends which may indicate a need to take further action.